Thursday, November 11, 2010

Been a while

So, I haven't updated this in quite a while. Part of the reason is I've put the Titan on hold for some time now, lifes kept be busy etc.

I've decided I will be updating with artwork I am working on as well. Fear not, I will resume working on my Titan in the not so distant future.

For now, I'll share my last few sketches that I had been working on in the past week or so.

Some rough sketches for a character design, will probably be working on this more at some point.


Sketch of Celestine from Sisters of Battle that a friend of mine requested.


Trying out some new designs for my symbol. Still working on this.


Random Demon guy I drew, partially influenced by DarkSiders.


War from DarkSiders, beat the game recently, felt like giving him a sketch.


Nefer-Tina from an old cartoon, Mummies Alive!


An attempt at Mordekaiser from League of Legends.


Enjoy the artwork for now, more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment