Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Update

Wow... I haven't worked this hard on a model for quite some time. I've managed to get a significant amount of work completed on the Titan.

All the photos below are parts of the upper torso, more specifically the internal guts and arm joints. Next update will include the remaining armor plates for the upper torso. Don't know how long it will take exactly, my guess is about the same amount as all these parts below.

After that's all done, I'll quickly go over the model to make sure there isn't any damage or missed spots, and then I'll start moving onto the weapons. I also plan on spraying the model down with a matte varnish, I don't normally do on my models, but I want to play it safe with this one.

Until next time... enjoy the pics!















1 comment:

  1. Coming along SO well! I am really stoked to see it all finished! :D

    ReplyDelete