Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Part 1 Order Recieved

I just received this massive model from Forgeworld.

Anyway, here are pics of it in all its wonders bags of bits!

What I ordered:

1x Chaos Reaver Titan Body

1x Melta Cannon arm

1x Laser Blaster arm

1x Power fist arm

1x Apocalypse Missile Launcher Carapace Weapon

1x Warhound Plasma Cannon arm (Which I will convert to a carapace weapon)

1x Warhound Vulcan Mega Bolter arm (Which I will convert to a carapace weapon)

I do plan on making all the weapons inter-changeable. It will take a lot of work, but I think it will be worth it.

Photobucket

I love that my Titan is number 469. I'm assuming that this is the number of total Reaver Titans casted to date, including both Loyalist and Chaos models.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment