So I have an update for you all.
I've finally started gluing and pinning the legs. So far, I've learned to truly hate pinning. It does help, but it's a pain on such a large model. It is coming along quite nicely though.
I also did some test priming, to see what would be the best method. So far, the first method is working out great. I got some Krylon Matt Varnish and your Regular Chaos Black GW spray paint.
I used the Matt Varnish first, since it adheres better to resin than regular spray paint. I did about two light coats on each piece. It dries quite quickly, only takes about 15 minutes, once that was done, I sprayed the pieces with the Chaos Black spray paint.
After letting it dry over night, I went back to check how it turned out. After rubbing all the pieces, none of the primer came off. Success!
I learned things the hard way with my Greater Brass Scorpion, it was quite terrifying to see the paint peal off as I painted.
With that working out I went and tried it on several other pieces.
Since then I have pinned a few more parts around the pelvis/hip area. I just need to pin the toes, lower leg armor plates, and a couple of other things. I'll most likely have a larger update next week for everyone.