Thursday, March 11, 2010

And now time for something entirely different

Ok, not really...

So, most are probably wondering why I have not updated in over a month. Simply put, I have been busy with work and the Olympics in Vancouver. Now that its over, I can finally start making time to work on this beast.

I have made progress and at this point, have primed the leg pieces. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet, I will do after I'm done my work shifts in the next few days.

I will also post some photos of other models I have assembled and painted later as well, including Brass Scorpion from Forgeworld.

So, for now I'll share with some other things I've been working on, that is Warhammer 40k related.

First picture is a Khornate deamon bunny, I got the idea from the fact that Khornate Terminators look like bunnies with the piece on. So, I jokingly drew a picture of that idea.



Since then I have decide to do something for each of the other Chaos gods. I still have Nurgle and Slaanesh to do.



For those who are interested in other artwork that I have done, you can check out my deviant art page here:

http://acolite.deviantart.com/

1 comment: