Friday, March 19, 2010

Color Scheme!?

So I've been thinking about what I am going to do for a color scheme. Now, I was initially going to go with pretty much the same idea with what Forge world did for theirs, red and brass, mainly since my army is khornate CSM army.

However lately I have been having second thoughts. I've been wanted to paint some of my csm in a different color scheme, I got the idea after playing with the army painter in Chaos Rising. This is what color scheme I came up with:



I was thinking something like that, as my own personal color scheme. I'll probably be making a small personal war band for part of my army as well. obviously the army painter in the game is pretty limited, but I'd probably add a splash of red here and there, since it would still be loyal to khorne.

Otherwise I'd go for the more traditional colors:



My whole thought behind this is, I'll probably not be buying another one of these, at the very least not any time soon. I'd want it to be somewhat unique, that it is my Titan, yet, at the same time, I do like the forgeworld colors.

Anyway, I'm open for ideas and input from everyone.

Let me know what you all think.

1 comment:

  1. I like the top one,for the infantry, for rhino's etc with a lot of flat surfaces it might not look quite as nice?

    ReplyDelete