So, what did I learn about gluing all those pieces for the inner lower leg areas. It's a pain in the butt.
I had two parts that did not want to fit together. Essentially, because of how both of the legs are bent as far as they are, I neglected to realize that I won't be able to fit the piston in with the guard piece. Issue occurred on the front most leg's rear piston guard and on the front piston guard on the other leg. In the end having to shave a lot of the piston was the only way to get it to actually fit, and even then it was very tight.
Next problem was with the toes, once again caused by how far the legs were bent. I had to use a mixture of pinning, green stuff, and super glue to get it all to fit together.
Needless to say it was a messy, frustrating ordeal. I also ended messing up some of the paint because of getting super glue on my fingers. After about 3 hours it was done, and I patched up all the areas I messed the paint up.
Front of the legs.
Back/Side view of the legs.
Rear of the front most leg. As you can see the back piston is very close to the toe. This caused me a lot of grief.
Front of the front most leg.